From dream to reality – a wedding guide to get you there
Your wedding day: a blank slate for you and your partner to create an unforgettable event that celebrates your love and marriage.
But you’ve probably figured out that turning your dream into reality requires a lot of time attention because the road from “Will you marry me?” to “I do” is paved with decisions.
Budget. Guest list. Venue. Attendants. Décor. Flowers. Catering. Photography. Music. Transportation. Videography. Attire. Invitations. Cake. Honeymoon. And everything in between.
To prevent you from turning into a stressed-out mess (read: Bridezilla), we’ve compiled some helpful advice to make the wedding planning process as smooth as possible.
The guide includes:
– A step-by-step approach to getting started
– An average breakdown of where your wedding budget will go
– A comprehensive month-by-month checklist leading up to your big day
– Some things to consider when selecting your photographer and music
– A few money saving tips, and more
Whether you want a first-class soirée or a low-key gathering, this guide will help you get to the alter in one piece—calm, organized and ready to enjoy every moment of your big day.
Contact us today to speak with a Wedding Planning Expert!